Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Winners #98

Thank you for playing along in the last challenge. 40 entries this time round and a great selection to choose from . Six  people managed to use all seven elements on their cards so well done to you . 
 All of the entries were worthy of a mention and after the manic day I have just had I really couldn't get my Top 3 down any lower than 5 so here they all are in

 Numerical order

(5) Sindu
I love this recycled box. Isn't it pretty. Sindu has used Butterfly/Teal/Triangle.

(10) Dawn
I love these Butterflies which Dawn has used as her Identical element.

(22) Nicola G.
Can you spot the triangle made from the twine hanging on the loop. Brilliant idea!

(26) Lia
Lia has incorporated all seven elements in this lovely card.

(39) Beverly S
I counted 5 identical pairs of items. Can you spot them all.

Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the 
Top 3 Badge from the side bar.


  1st Prize.

As there were just 8 entries that had entered either just a colour or a theme with their butterfly  I used Teacup Org.  and hubby did the honours.

(40) Helen




 2nd Prize.
 (for using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly/ies)

(17)  Sandy J.


3rd Prize.
(For using all 7 elements of the butterfly wheel. )
Again as there were  6 entries that qualified  I used Teacup Org.  and hubby did the honours.

(25) Karen P.


Helen, Sandy and Karen P.

Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar to collect your prizes.. 
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win in the comments below
so that I know to expect an email from you.
(Sadly I never received one previous winners email)


Hope to see you all back in # 99.
Happy Crafting 

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

I love your Teacup.org for drawing the names, and the winners projects are amazing - congratulations on the well deserved wins
Blessings
Maxine

Lia said...

Congrats to the 'teacup' winners!! And thank you so much for chosing my card as a top pick!
Lia xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all!!

Sindhu said...

Congrats winners...Thanks for choosing my project as top pick...

Sandy said...

Thanks so much for selecting me as a winner. I have some serious dental work scheduled for later today, so this is an unexpected bright spot.
I have just sent you an email Mrs. A.

Suzanne H said...

Congrats to all the winners and to everyone who entered. Everyone made such pretty items.

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Helen Whitehead said...

Thanks to the Teacup for chucking me out :) How nice to win something!

terrie said...

Congrats to all the teacup winners...always enjoy looking at all the entries..

Nicola Gold said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in the top 3
Congratulations to the other winners

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you very much Mrs A - will email in a bit! Karen x